The theatre is located in downtown Modesto on Tenth Street with members of the Brenden building including Ralston’s Goat, T-Cups Cafe, Jamba Juice, and Entrepreneurial Ventures.
For a map and directions, click here.
We offer some of the finest Customer Service, while presenting a Clean, Safe, Enjoyable, Atmosphere.
Some Of The Features:
- 18 Screens of Movie Magic
- Now featuring Dolby Digital 3D
- All Theatre Stadium Seating for Best Sight Lines
- Wall to Wall Curved Screens
- High-Back Seats, with Lift-up Armrest and Cup holders
- The latest in Digital Sound Systems- Dolby Digital
- Giant Lobby Video Viewing Wall
- 3 Convenient State-of-the-art Concession Stands
- ADA Accessible Parking & Restrooms and Infrared Headsets for the Hearing Impaired.
- Abundant Free Parking With Validation
Children (Ages 3-12)
Seniors (Ages 60+)
Matinee Shows (7 Days a Week Before 6 p.m.)
Dolby Digital 3D
$5 Tuesdays All Day & Night