The theatre is located in downtown Modesto on Tenth Street with members of the Brenden building including Ralston’s Goat, T-Cups Cafe, Jamba Juice, and Entrepreneurial Ventures.
Click here to E-mail the Brenden Modesto 18
For a map and directions, click here
We offer some of the finest Customer Service, while presenting a Clean, Safe, Enjoyable, Atmosphere.
Some Of The Features:
- NEW: Reserved Seating for all movies and show times
- NEW: JB-X Auditorium w/ Dolby Digital and QSC Sound, Barco Digital Projection and Luxury Leather Recliners
- NEW: JB-X CAFE: Beer and Wine Bar with Choice Foods, Sandwiches and Desserts
- NEW: Now featuring Luxury Leather Reclining Chairs
- Abundant Discounted Parking With Validation
- 18 Screens of Movie Magic
- Dolby Digital 3D
- All Theatre Stadium Seating for Best Sight Lines
- Wall to Wall Curved Screens
- The latest in Digital Sound Systems- Dolby Digital
- Giant Lobby Video Viewing Wall
- 3 Convenient State-of-the-art Concession Stands
- ADA Accessible Parking & Restrooms and Infrared Headsets for the Hearing Impaired.
Children (Ages 3-12)
Seniors (Ages 60+)
Matinee Shows (7 Days a Week Before 6 p.m.)
Dynamic Premium Pricing
Dolby Digital 3D
*$6 Tuesdays: All Day… All Night.
(*Some films & special events are excluded. Please check Fandango for accurate price information)