The theatre is located in downtown Modesto on Tenth Street with members of the Brenden building including Ralston’s Goat, T-Cups Cafe, Jamba Juice, and Entrepreneurial Ventures.
Recording Number: (209) 491-7770
Customer Service Number: (209) 491-7910
Click here to E-mail the Brenden Modesto 18
For a map and directions, click here
We offer some of the finest Customer Service, while presenting a Clean, Safe, Enjoyable, Atmosphere.
Some Of The Features:
- NEW! Now featuring Luxury Leather Reclining Chairs in select Auditoriums
- 18 Screens of Movie Magic
- Now featuring Dolby Digital 3D
- All Theatre Stadium Seating for Best Sight Lines
- Wall to Wall Curved Screens
- The latest in Digital Sound Systems- Dolby Digital
- Giant Lobby Video Viewing Wall
- 3 Convenient State-of-the-art Concession Stands
- ADA Accessible Parking & Restrooms and Infrared Headsets for the Hearing Impaired.
- Abundant Free Parking With Validation
Star Wars: The Last Jedi pricing will be + $1
Children (Ages 3-12)
Seniors (Ages 60+)
Matinee Shows (7 Days a Week Before 6 p.m.)
Dolby Digital 3D
$6 Tuesdays All Movies, All Day… All Night.