Our Response to the Coronavirus
The Coronavirus has presented an extraordinary and challenging time for everyone. Brenden Theatres will closely follow the guidelines set by the CDC, State, City, and County Health Department orders.
We are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment to our guests, employees, and our communities. We are undertaking these enhanced steps;
- Additional training for all employees an COVID-19 prevention and best practices to include a SafeServe COVID-19 Training Certificate.
- Regular and hourly employee hand washing with sanitizer use between washings.
- Employee Health Screening and Temperature Checks
- Employees to wear face masks and food service gloves.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting overnight and throughout the day of common touch points.
- Contactless admission and concession purchasing.
- Social distancing protocols throughout theater and auditorium seating.
Even with the above enhanced health and safety measures, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. You should evaluate your risk in determining whether to attend Brenden Theatres. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19 and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. By visiting Brenden Theatres, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We urge you to stay informed. Visit the website of your local Health Dept as well as the Center for Disease Control (www.cdc.gov) for the latest information and guidance.